The Main content of the course includes:
– The Latest Research in the Mental Health Field
– 3 x key actions for helping someone who is suicidal
– Working through problems when having mental health conversations and interactions
– Practicing your Mental Health First Aid Skills using Case Studies
– self-care and resilience after these conversations
The course is Nationally Accredited and is undertaken over 4 x hours
The course activities include group discussions, case studies, activities, theory, and it is very interactive and interesting.
Fee includes – Light Refreshments, all learning resources and the latest Edition of the Standard Mental Health First Aid Manual.
For further information contact www.stepbystep.training
Venue is Step by Step Training – 114 Nelson St, Middle Ridge, Toowoomba
Please note: this course is only available to people already accredited as Standard Mental Health First Aiders, and who wish to extend their accreditation for a further 3 x years.